Deepfactor provides the ability to create or revoke API Tokens to enable service access for your application by following the steps below.
To generate an API Token:
- On the left panel, navigate to ‘Admin Settings.'
- Select the ‘API Token’ tab.
- On the right, click 'Add API Token.’
- Enter a name for the API Token.
- Click "Save."
- Copy or download the created token from the Deepfactor portal.
The token is unique and cannot be retrieved after the window is closed.
Revoking an API Token
- Click on the ‘Trash’ icon in the Actions column to revoke API Token.
- In the confirmation window, type ‘Revoke’ and click the "Revoke" button.