The DeepFactor control plane is available in VMware .OVA format for deployments by following the steps below.
Register for an account at the DeepFactor website and download the DeepFactor portal .OVA file.
2. Next, open your vSphere client and deploy the .OVA to a VMware cluster.
3. Right click to deploy the OVF template.
4. Select the OVF template and upload the .OVA file that you downloaded.
5. Name your Virtual Machine and click next.
6. Select your compute resource and select Next.
7. Review details and select Next.
8. Choose your storage target and select Next.
9. Select network.
10. Add optional System Operator SSH public key and proxy server information.
11. Add keys and customize the template.
12. Finish setup.
13. Power on the Virtual Machine and launch the web console.
14. Using the DeepFactor portal CLI find the first time authentication key and IP address.
15. Enter the key in the DeepFactor portal and select Submit.
16. Copy the portal token from your registration page.
17. Enter the token in your DeepFactor portal web UI.
18. Enter your information and SSH public key and select Submit.
19. Enter your portal hostname and select Submit to finish the setup.
20. Login to your DeepFactor portal.