The Deepfactor control panel is available in VMware .OVA format for deployments by following the steps below.
Note: Before you start the deployment, check the prerequisites for VMware vSphere.
Register for an account at the Deepfactor website and download the Deepfactor portal .OVA file.
2. Next, open your vSphere client and deploy the .OVA to a VMware cluster.
3. Right click to deploy the OVF template.
4. Select the OVF template and upload the .OVA file that you downloaded.
5. Name your Virtual Machine and click Next.
6. Select your compute resource and select Next.
7. Review details and select Next.
8. Choose your storage target and select Next.
9. Select network.
10. Copy the portal token from your registration page.
11. Add Authorized Keys, Admin user details, Portal Key, TTL Days, Proxy (if required), FQDN and customize the template.
12. Finish setup.
13. Power on the Virtual Machine and launch the web console.
14. Login to your Deepfactor portal.